JOEL SIMPSON’S STUNNING PHOTOGRAPHS NOW ON DISPLAY ON WEST CHESTNUT STREET, UNION
Dr. Steven Brownstein of Dynamic Medical Imaging is pleased to announce an exhibition of fine art photography by local and international photographer Joel Simpson in his waiting room, at 950 West Chestnut Street in Union. The works in vivid color are mostly drawn from Simpson’s recent trip to the Southwest, notably Arizona, Utah, and Nevada. The frameless images are printed on aluminum, and include four 16-inch circular fisheye prints and seven 20 by 30-inch rectangular prints. Simpson calls what he does “geological photography,” which includes landscapes but places special emphasis on rock formations, including closeups.
Simpson, a lifelong resident of Union (UHS class of ’64) recently received an award for being the “2019 Tenth Best Landscape Photographer in the World” by the India-based photographic organization One Eyeland. His work has been exhibited widely, both domestically and abroad, and he has many publications. Last year he published a photographic art book, Earthforms: Intimate Portraits of Our Planet, based on his extensive travels world-wide. It won the prestigious Nautilus Gold award for art and photography books for 2019. Go to earthforms.net and joelsimpsonart.com to learn more about his work.
Dynamic Medical Imaging specializes in standing upright and open MRIs. These are very easy procedures, and you can even watch TV while they’re going on.
The exhibition is open to the public Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10 am to 6 pm; Wednesday and Friday 8 am to 4 pm. Telephone: 908-687-2552 ext. 101. Closed on holidays. All photographs are for sale.
For more information, call Joel Simpson at 908-875-8741.
Steven Brownstein, MD is named Editor-In-Chief of Juniper Publications
11/4/2020, UNION, NJ – Steven P. Brownstein, MD, “The Dynamic Radiologist” has joined Juniper Publications, as the Editor-In-Chief. Juniper Publications aim is to spread quality scientific information to the research community throughout the universe. The main areas of interest lie in the fields of science, engineering and other related areas.
Steven P. Brownstein, MD, is a Corresponding Author in the following articles, published in Juniper Publications, Orthopedics and Rheumatology Open Access Journal:
- When Correcting the Collapse of Arches of the Feet with Custom Orthotics, are Other Areas of the Body Affected? A Revolutionary Approach towards Reduced Injuries and Better Outcomes, Juniper, Orthopedics and Rheumatology, V17, I1, September 2020, https://juniperpublishers.com/oroaj/pdf/OROAJ.MS.ID.555953.pdf
- Evaluation of Spinal Ligamentous injuries using Computerized X-Ray Interpretation, Juniper, Orthopedics and Rheumatology, V1, I1, Aug 2016, https://juniperpublishers.com/oroaj/OROAJ.MS.ID.555551.php
- Is a simple sprain from Whiplash Injury really that simple? Juniper, Orthopedics and Rheumatology, V2, I1, March, 2016, https://juniperpublishers.com/oroaj/pdf/OROAJ.MS.ID.555577.pdf
- Spinal Pain: Maybe It’s not all in your head, Orthopedics and Rheumatology, V2, I1, March, 2016, https://www.juniperpublishers.com/oroaj/pdf/OROAJ.MS.ID.555578.pdf
Steven Brownstein, MD is a highly respected, Board-Certified Diagnostic Radiologist, with over 40 years of experience providing patients and physicians with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging.
Dr. Brownstein is a preeminent authority on Imaging of Spinal Instability. In addition, he is instrumental in providing critical information for the proper diagnosis and subsequent treatment of spinal ligament injuries.
In 2015, Dr. Brownstein became a member of the Board of Directors National Pain Foundation. He has received numerous honors and awards, some of which are in the chiropractic community. These include:
- Honorary Fellow American College of Chiropractic Radiology
- Donated his Teaching Library to Palmer College
- Contributor to Yochum and Rowe ” Textbook of Skeletal Radiology”
- Contributor to Marchiori’s Textbook of ” Clinical Radiology”
Throughout his career, Dr. Brownstein has provided training to students and fellow radiologists, taught certifications courses on MRI interpretation for the ANJC (Association of New Jersey Chiropractors), as well as offering educational lectures to the community. In addition, he hosts a very successful podcast, “The Dynamic Radiologist”.
For more information, please contact Eliza Delafuentechavez at 908-687-2552.