Discover Dynamic Medical Imaging’s Digital Motion X-Ray – the latest, revolutionary technology and radiological procedure to help patients, doctors and attorneys – especially those patients involved in a cervical spine trauma (whiplash). The DMX procedure is ordered for the purpose of assessing cervical spinal ligament damage and can only be performed by specifically trained, board certified staff.
As a premier diagnostic tool, DMX – an advanced spinal motion x-ray (video-fluoroscopy) allows doctors to evaluate for:
- Cervical Ligament Injuries
- Loss of Motion Segment Integrity
- Whiplash Injuries
Digital Motion X-Ray has enormous benefits:
- The “Pulsed-X-Ray” System produces 27-30 x-rays per second, providing the most detailed evaluation of cervical spinal ligament injuries.
- A highly specific pulsed x-ray is taken on the patient while in motion and recorded in real time, as a video on a DVD.
- No radiation exposure concerns.
- Knowledge of the precise location and severity of an injury enables the doctor to set more appropriate and effective treatment plans in both the active and passive phases of care.
- When properly documented, DMX is reimbursable by insurance.
Discover the true and sometimes hidden cause of pain with DMX. Whether you are a patient in pain, doctor providing care or an attorney representing your client… get the whole “motion” picture, get Digital Motion X-Ray.
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR DMX 908-687-2552.